Need assistance? Click here

Brexit – Green Cards

Driving in Europe from 1st January 2021

From 1st January 2021, you’ll need to show your Green Card document at European borders to prove you’re insured. To request a green card please visit our live chat service between 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday with the dates you are travelling as well as the countries your are visiting.

What is a Green Card?

A Green Card is an international certificate of insurance that proves you’re insured to drive in the European Union. You’ll need to have one with you if you’re driving in Europe and you’ll need a second one if you’re towing a trailer or caravan.

For more information from the Government regarding driving abroad please click here

© 2021 Yoga Insurance Services Limited. All rights reserved.
Make a claim: 02037 387386
Broken down now: 02037 387386